we no longer do grocery shopping.. eating out (fastfood) is taking its toll on me. i've grown thicker.. months from now, we will have a real house with a lawn. and i can cook. and we'll get ourselves a mutt. robinson's place yesterday. had zinger sandwich. almost wanted to throw up whilst eating.haaaaaaaayers. wut is hapnin? Wish I could stay and be comfortable with her forever but I can feel the minute going and the new minute and all the new minutes that will have to come and I wish that I were old, very old, sitting on the porch in the sun. Too old to move but just sit warming and remembering and have it all over and done, all the pain and the growing and even the good things over and just sit far away inside remembering. "truck"
November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment