The holidays in a nutshell timeline december 22-27 Second day was in a blur. Woke up late, went last minute shopping with Shobe in Ayala. More confused about what to pursue with my further studies. Would it be an undergrad, law school, or masteral? Should I ask about the 60k job? Should I stay? Will it be Cebu or Davao now that I realized that I'm stagnant and really weirded out by other people in Piayaland? That my job is a rubber ball. It will just bounce back once I drop it. That two cities are waiting for me? Lol. Or that my sister will leave me and that I must choose to go with them or go to the other sister. Argh. So okay I picked up a new bangle, enamel chains, and gifts last night from the trade fair in IT park. I let Ja, Kathra, Sham meet. ;p Been at: Roma Mia, Rustan's Fresh, Figaro, KFC, Outpost. ;p I am really grateful for all the blessings He's been giving. All's been wonderful these holidays.-December 23, I'm down with a terrible fever and sore throat, I slept the whole afternoon through. We were at SM to run errands earlier in the morning. (entry on December 24, 2009) 27th was supposedly family and friends luncheon at the port waterfront. I forgot to call for reservations we ended up having lunch with the sibs and Shamo and Leb at moon cafe, ayala terraces. I got me a pair of vans-orange. ;p Yeah. Then sese and I had coffee at cbtl sm and did some last minute shopping at the new mall- the name slips off my mind. but, yeah i got some stuff from revlon, lumere, and this marilyn monroe creme. Hahaha. 28th- byers cebu. i'm really depressed. first time in years that i did not feel like i'm home. this is odd. paid my bills at sm. there are a sea of faces abounding, no one was familiar. ;p good good. even went to tp to finish off my class' hours. saw michael angelo tahnyt. ;p
December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment