payday tomorrow! i am left not wanting in stuff. my closet can barely hold all my clothes. some are already ill-fitting am considering to either sell or give them up for Christmas charities. either or.
will be blogging here cuz it's a bit more quiet. multiply visits are slightly unwelcome at times. although it's nice to have your thoughts read at times.
there's no 15th month after all. we said good bye today. i don't feel sad, but, tears. i did weep a bit today. it's god-awful to have lunches and have the apartment by my lonesome; nevertheless i am getting the hang of it already.
"Maybe we're the pieces," I say.
.. Maybe that's it," I say gently. "With what you were talking about before. The world being broken. Maybe it isn't that we're supposed to find the pieces and put them back together. Maybe we're the pieces."
.. "Maybe, I say, "what we're supposed to do is come together. That's how we stop the breaking." Tikkun olam.
October 3, 2008
gbye, is it?
Posted by
Raenbow Bright
at
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment