dichee and i are off to libertad in a bit. i love wet market. they're stinky and damak. but, it's the lifeblood of any city dwellers. we are to find fruits for keken and food cuz we're already tired of processed food at home. and i have 4 shoes to be repaired, we're gonna see the sapatero na cheapipay maningil. haha. i cannot connect to the neighbor's wifi. le sigh. - the rest of the week, i will have laundry, cooking, house "spring" cleaning, and taking out the garbage. by friday, will go back to work to print my agenda and curriculum because my old ones got shredded. hasslefeck. i don't miss tp at all, but i miss shamo and cookie and nazel. haha. i might end up with a whole week's hiatus in blogging. but, will be on twitter mobile. ha! happy birthday kairi and ma. another breakfast quotes cuz i made breakfast: "I suppose you think I'm very brazen. Or très fou. Or something." "Not at all." She seemed disappointed. "Yes, you do. Everybody does. I don't mind. It's useful."
September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment