Ang labo nang agenda sa product training. As one manille trainer would tell me, we’re confident in you, and I opposing that thought would reply with I wish I were confident in me. Labo labo na. The whole agenda for this month and next makes me want to cry huge peals of tears. Other than that, I’m happy as I am boy-crazy. Gelo and I are speaking to each other again. Well, sending/exchanging instant messages. He’s told me he got promoted to tier 2. I hope he becomes supervisor and don’t get into fights. He has been to the beach and has been snorkeling. Good life for a 21 almost 22 year old. Or is Gelo 22 already? Hehe. Ohhhh. Define love. Haha. Kenji has been sleeping long hours, been in his bratty self since he got home. He is the king and the boss. I’m awfully lazy; I asked the class to memorize the 50 states in two hours after a 5-10 minute discussion. Okay they’d need to memorize US postal abbreviation to get through call center life. ;0 Playlist.com no longer works. My new online playlist is a bit boring and as uninspiring as my non-verbal class. ;p hehe. I wish I won’t PMS next week. I might end up yelling at the old account’s agents if they will wind up in my class. God’s been great. Life has a way of resolving its own conflicts. And as they say, this too shall pass- have always been applicable to every chaka situation I’ve been in. I hope Davao treats Cpus well as Dumaguete did to Gelo. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. - Jonathon Safran Foer
September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dayon si Cpus sa davao mare? wow. i miss kenji. (layo2x bah)
I have to type this everytime word verification thingy, mag add ko comment. And ang word to type nako ron kay: imonaev. amishu
Post a Comment