it's been a long day. i realised i honestly do not have ppl like fifi and fifay or jakathra, or mark ruiz' family or magi, or my sisters in this city. it would be lonely without miko, if i lost him, it'll be beyond being lonesome, or lonely, or woeful.. it'll be a city lost.. he is home here. i don't want him knowing that, cuz if he does, he might take it that i only needed him.
God is strange. i wish He doesn't take this or anyone away from me..
who would know where home is? really?
--
my eyes are heavy from crying.. i told him i wouldn't cry..
--
how can you save your loved one from drug abuse/alcohol? tell me..gawd, that's not even the issue in the first place, but, that could be the main point of this whole misery..
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul, Douglas Adams.


No comments:
Post a Comment