April 20, 2009

the wonder years.

"Two years ago, I was afraid of wanting anything. I figured wanting would lead to trying and trying would lead to failure. But now I find I can't stop wanting. I want to fly somewhere on first class. I want to travel to Europe on a business trip. I want to get invited to the White House. I want to learn about the world. I want to surprise myself. I want to be important. I want to be the best person I can be. I want to define myself instead of having others define me. I want to win and have people be happy for me. I want to lose and get over it. I want to not be afraid of the unknown. I want to grow up and be generous and big hearted, the way people have been with me. I want an interesting and surprising life. It's not that I think I'm going to get all these things, I just want the possibility of getting them. College represents possibility. The possibility that things are going to change. I can't wait." --Friday Night Lights thoughts on being in college.. i wish i could've thought of these before.. kaso i've had the mind of a gradeschooler whilst i was there.. T3, that's train the trainers for you starts at 12mn. really happy am not in sucat on a monday night.. i had a bad week last week.. save friday, i was happy i've got good feedback from class and submitted all deliverables time enuf before i miss the bus back to edsa central.. :) God's beautiful.. i hate housekeeping of the hotel.. i put on the no disturb sign kaso they'd still knock.. gaba nila i stained the sheets almost daily.. it's the time of the month and i'm sorry they had white sheets.. i wish there's a way that i can get my camera fixed.. there's this black stain to it.. it's bothersome cuz you will see a light grey thingy on photos.. sometimes smacked to your subject's face.. happy work week.. miss you keken.. dich says he has another allergy attack.. i got kairi two pairs of fisher price flip flops.. at last may nakita nako.. in two shades of pink- hehe.. i'm getting kenji's pairs tomorrow if i am not too tired.. shobe tells me she wishes we were wealthy again- i thought when were we ever wealthy? i wish we were..

No comments: