February 7, 2010

Sunday morning Raen is falling.

I'm a bit stressed over the weekend. I'm indescribably depressed. Anything said to me can actually make me weep a river. Although, I have been biting my lower lip the whole time to keep me from being over oa dramatic. It's prolly because of my excessive coughing and feeling under the weather since the other weekend. And maybe because of the new things that I've to process over time. I just feel sick. And I might need a doctor's diagnosis. But, I put off seeing a lung doctor this weekend because I know that I had to rest. Someone brought me lomi last Friday. I hate being sick because my SL credits get deducted and when you're ill, you sometimes feel awfully sad. I'm grateful that a night's sleep can actually make a difference in how you feel. Kenji's condition is a bone to pick on. The previous year, Dich and I, along with Keken would go to the groceries together. Now, we'd had to pick me or Dich to do the groceries. I have very little patience when in a supermarket. And I don't know how to budget. And yesterday at the SM groceries, I thought that if Dich is going to move to Davao later in the year, I will diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee. Dibidi dibidi on a Saturday night. American Pie 2 and a Jacky Chan movie. I miss Mr. Chan's blog. Jason Biggs is beautiful. (: And so is Thomas Ian Nicholas. He was in Rookie of the year- me and my sisters saw this film like a gazillion times. I hope I get well soonest before class starts. Hate it when I'm yawetching in class and I'm howling like a wolf. I'm psyche-ing myself for the new class. Sana masaya lang Lord. If not, this time, manlabay nako og monitor and IRs. (: Today, I've to clean my dumpster of a bed room and do the laundry. Le sigh. I still feel sicccccccccccccccccccccck. Pero sige nalang. Mahirap ang walang mermaid. - Life is beautiful when you are a Christian, even if it gets depressing- like this time of the month. ;p And today, I'm reminded that I be the best whom-ever in the worst situation. So in my case, I'll be the best trainer to my new class, the best kind of friend, the best kind of sister, of daughter. ;p Oh well, there's always something new to learn each day. Now, I'm learning patience, appreciation, and listening(skills). And yeah, hello finance charges nako. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. This truth sucks big time.

No comments: