I said I won't write about the movie. Because I couldn't quite figure it out the time I watched it. Then last Christmas holidays I talked about it to Jakathra. She tells me, that she hasn't seen it but the way she sees it the plot is pretty simple.
Guy meets girl, falls in love with the girl, girl likes guy, doesn't fall in love with the guy but likes the guy and constantly goes out with the guy, and gal suddenly finds true love of her own despite swearing off girlfriend-boyfriend relationship but was okay with marriage.
Case in point, guy who is in an I like you relationship/dating status then meets a 21 year old and marries her instead.
They just reversed it. So guys who says I'm not in love with you but, I'll see you constantly and I like holding your hand and kissing you was Summer in the movie, only she is a girl. :)
Nakabaws ang mga bae sa amaw na mga ekal. :)
January 24, 2010
500 days of Summer
Posted by
Raenbow Bright
at
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment