January 10, 2010

making it lovely

Indulge me, that's a satisfied happy smack from 4 days ago.

I'll miss Kenji's nook. I've made up mind about a life-altering decision. My sense of peace in this godforsaken city is almost lost. And the people I love are in the Cebuano-speaking crime-infested Cebu. But, we will never go wrong with Liloan, with going back to the city where me and my siblings literally "grew up" in. It's beautiful despite of things. I've listed one million reasons to be there years ago. And they remain to be the same sanity-saving reasons for me to leave my supposed consistency now. If all else fails- I'm still okay with consistency. And I love my apartment. So where the things are would still be home. Dear Father, I contradict myself too much. But, c'mon bring in the stork!
I've a tinier version of hediota. She's pretty. I'll call her idiota then. Now, if only I can have my red and broken camera fixed.
I know I'll never do away with CC debt. It's like kumonoy. But, I leave myself with these lovely images from the weekends. <3
I remember one thing from church almost two years ago: THAT WE CAN NEVER SIN MORE THAN GOD'S FORGIVENESS. (: Happy assurance of His love.

No comments: