- It weirds me out when gals tell on other gals how they are ki-at and how pre-marital affairs/associations seemed to be the hugest sin and crime on earth. I sometimes wanna blurt out, what is it to you bah? A gal has the right to choose how to use her own body.
- I also feel for girls who are judged as a character without values because of her dating status and her manic boyfriend change. Again, baket? Any gal can date any boy she likes. Most gals who date are pretty gals that's why they'd get to go date.
- And my values are really the wrong set of values because I'm about to pay my plastic when I saw the staff of Guess waiting for me with a smile. (: Haha. The big black shopping bag makes me the happiest gal this weekend and yet, wants me to fork myself for not sticking to the supposed budget.
- And I loathe it when people tell me, you'll find love in the future, or predict the age I'm getting married, or reduce me to someone who suppppppppppppppppper longs for a relationship. Nalelerky ako. Or worst, wants me to be preggers. Oh yes, I may get lonely not having someone, and yes, loneliness is pretty underrated, and yes, I am baby envious each time a friend or some gal I know gets pregnant but, that's just that. I will not jump at the very first chance of a butiki's conception.
- I also loathe it when a quasi relationship is reduced to a crush. Haaaaaaaaaaaaay. Or an itmang. People should find better labels for a one-sided relationship. Yes, the heart gets crushed when someone holds it precariously in the palm of their hands.
- I might add a few other's to the list. But, sleep is calling. Xoxo.
January 23, 2010
pet peeves list
Posted by
Raenbow Bright
at
Saturday, January 23, 2010
tags woe becomes me, yawetch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what can you say of gals who date married men?
I'm not in the position to judge women who date married men. I would not care as long as they're not dating my brother-in-laws.
Please don't take the entry out of context. :)
just be careful with the company you keep in Cebu.
hey raen! hello daw sabi ni B.. and sorry daw for the harassment in your blog. ya know. hehehe... thank you for being such a nice friend and for understanding my situation, which I NEVER HID FROM YOU... we owe you one! kisses!
Post a Comment