January 12, 2010

Hey God.

Lord, masisiraan nako ng bait if wala paring news. Will you be gracious and tell me what to do next?

On the other hand I'm totally happy with my classes. And all the yelling I do cuz I'm beginning to be officially stoned. And thank you for Excel. And for people who would maliciously ask how I am. It's funny.
And thank you for the expired itchy contact lenses, which reminds me to better take care of my eyes. And thank you because I will only need four working nights, a weekend, and a monday to choose a city.
And if ever I will be staying, you won't forsake me. I'll have an empty apartment to myself, great gal pals and goat pals, and I'll be boy crushing big time. Ha!
And thanks for last night. It was fun because of the marlboro reds, it was fun because I'm not even half way through my classes and I am having fun, and there are lulls in between lalo na when I'm staring blankly at Excel or when I don't know what to do with the education calendars- I don't utterly feel chaka miserable.
And it was fun cuz my girls were there and the mountain goats friends too, and cuz I embarrass myself too much most of the time. And that I will quit creating a laundry list of the stuff that I did wrong or worn wrongly, or said wrongly.
And, thank you. The stork delivered an empty basket this month. As expected but, another one will tell me what to do next.
And masisiraan na talaga siguro ako. I'd need this weekend Lord. And some time in the future tons of Prozac.
And deduct the tummy cramps from the list please.
And Father. Pede, tangtanga na mga chaka tao sako life. Leave the nice, happy, appreciative, shiny, non-judgemental ones lang. Maski 3-4 lang ma-okay nako. On the other hand. I'm really blessed with tons of them people man. So sige nalang ang mga chaka.
Dear Father, you know what I need before I would even list them down. This whole January start of the year rigamarole is just making me jumpy.
Love,
Raena

No comments: