Day 3. I feel stoned. Really stoned.
And it’s different when mowgli is not in-shift..
And I don’t eat lunch at all.
-
-
I wish I’d have morning shift classes. I hope.
-
-
If a star fell each time I think of you, the sky would be empty. (max lucado)
-
-
Payday tomorrow!
-
-
Quiet time tells me about hoping. Hope is there to make us believe in things that we cannot normally see. And even if the outcome of the things we hope for doesn’t turn out to be what we wanted, hoping is the very process that would make us believe that our God can do things beyond what we’ve originally imagined. (look up the chapter in Luke when 2 disciples said we have hoped..)
-
-
No one is really hopeless when hope is placed in God’s hand. No matter the outcome at first, in the greater scheme of things everything would still work out to be well for those who love Him..
Can’t wait for weekend. Pepe’s with the girls. Miss my small group.
-
-
Class isn’t too boring. We had group reporting and everyone almost opted to report about lurve. Kalowka. One hour about loveeeeeeee.
-
-
"He looked as though his life had not only passed him by but stopped along the way to spit in his face."-David Sedaris,
"The End of the Affair", Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim
authors to look for(i hope they have them in dolous)
sedaris
atwood
palahniuk
e. gilbert(eat, pray, love)
i never even thought that reading would be expensive. until i wanted to procure more books..
and collect 90's vogue as i've had back then(i've a gazillion of these 1995-2000 editions in davao/gensan..too sayang..)
RAEYNA..

No comments:
Post a Comment