“The love we give away is the only love we keep.” - Elbert Hubbard
Love is respect in plain clothes.. (i forgot who said this..)
"I want to kiss her without counting the seconds. I want to hold her so long that I get to know her skin. I want, I want, I want."
- Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
and from dawson's creek:
There are not many people in this world with the ablility to give you butterflies, and if you don't tell those people how you feel, it'll be like spending the rest of your life in your own personal prison.
When I sleep with someone for the first time, I don't want it to be for just any reason. I want it to be for every reason.
How did I go from turning the corner of possibility to being nothing at all?
You wanted a kiss. Is that what you want? Are you prepared for everything that comes with that kiss? Because it doesn't just end with a fade out. There are repercussions. Hearts get broken. Friendships get ruined. Your entire life could fall apart because of one kiss. That's what you have to look foward to. Do yourself a big favor... don't rush it.<3
<3
cuz the work place is filled with valentine's day stuff and it smothers me.. and i forgot like totally where i spent valentine's day last year.. if i can recall correctly i've spent it in manila without angelo.. i kinda miss college days' valentine's day with the easy girl from the ateneo and having lunch or dinner and just wasting time and not feeling alone when you don't have a guy..
my valentinesssssssss would be:
cebu
kairi
ma
dich
tmac
shobe
cpus
the grandmother (who is hard to love and am having a hard time being a grandoffter now because of her strict beliefs of how unlikely of a lady it is to ask a gentleman to go to her room which is prolly from the spanish era..)
and
lucius hunt whom am not going to see cuz he'll be at work and am sure it'll be awkward if i were in bacolod because he is confused and i feel awkward about us..
but lucius is on the list..
and my ever loving wonderful twindoms and gal pals.
i hope gelo would have a nice valentine as well.
<3
i had a huge sunggod fit today. i asked him to text me when he learns to be clear and explicit. we both apologized after and tomorrow we will meet for breakfast at mcdo east.. he will pick me up from my place aaaaaaawwwwwww.
so i kinda feel okay about the fight today.. :)
at times he says the nicest things like:
sleep na da gulay ka naman karon..
whatever tantrums you try to pull, indi mu ko ma pa dissappear..
anhun mo kay you got me wrapped around your finger..
and i like it when he says: nahidlaw ko cmu.. or pretend ko na pillow taka and hulid tah..
i heart mush. i hope all hearts get mushy from time to time..
gudnyt from the village,
ivy elizabeth
February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment