Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide..
-Collide by Howie Day
in open fields of wild flowers
she breathes the air and flies away
she thanks her Jesus for the daises and the roses
in no simple language
someday she'll understand the meaning of it all
He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens
as close a heartbeat or a song on her lips
someday she'll trust Him and learn how to see Him
someday He'll call her and she will come running
and fall in His arms and the tears will fall down and she'll pray
i want to fall in love with You
- Love song for a Savior, Jars of Clay
Baby, baby, baby
When all your love is gone
Who will save me
From all I'm up against out in this world
and
Maybe, maybe, maybe
You'll find something
That's enough to keep you
But if the bright lights don't receive you
You should turn yourself around
And come on home..
- Bright Lights, Matchbox 20
You'll say that we've got nothing in common
No common ground to start from
And we're falling apart
You'll say the world has come between us
Our lives have come between us
Still I know you just don't care..
-Breakfast at Tiffany's, Deep Blue Something
-my heart leapt in an epic proportion tonight.. ;p
(icon from kurt halsey)


No comments:
Post a Comment