January 5, 2009

northern skies.

saturday: slept all day. cuz oa ang drama ko. we kinda texted a bit, but, i kinda felt oa and drama rama and whatnot. sunday: i yielded. went to the ball game. and he told me he had alcohol, peer pressure. haha the cutest. daw high school. :) after the game we had the bible study at dunkin donuts lopues east and he bought bunwiches and drinks. :) whole sunday we were texting about zooey and continuing the story in the funniest ways. and we talked about books. monday: today is pay day. thank you Lord. i've moolah for bills and groceries. :) and dich and i did more home shopping. bought new towels. mine's hello kitty, her's is strawberry shortcake. then i bought stuffy cuddley books for kenji and kairi. and i got copies of bergdorf blondes and otherwise engaged. :) coffee at bob's with nazel is a daily habit. we're seeing tanging ina nyong lahat tomorrow!

tonight mark and i started the prayer buddies thingy. my schedule would be 4am during the work week and before i sleep during my rest days.

he has the colds. i hope he gets better.

and oh, home life: at times it gets harder to love the people whom you loved when you were younger. i wish i'd be more loving towards my mother and grandmother.. muah. "I didn't know why I was going to cry, but I knew that if anybody spoke to me or looked at me too closely the tears would fly out of my eyes and the sobs would fly out of my throat and I'd cry for a week. I could feel the tears brimming and sloshing in me like water in a glass that is unsteady and too full."- Page 100 sylvia plath. i felt like this when 2009 has broken.

No comments: